Look-in-the-Bag Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. While you are using this website, Look-in-the-Bag Ltd may ask you for information by which you can be identified. If such information is required, be assured that it will only be used for such purposes as are in line with the policy detailed below.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
Such information will help Look-in-the-Bag Ltd to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. In particular, it may help with the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of products and services.
- The dissemination of promotional emails giving details of new products, special offers or other information which customers may find interesting.
- The collection of information for market research purposes. In this eventuality, Look-in-the-Bag Ltd may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Information collected in this way may be used to customise the website according to the interests of customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. For details of how we use them, see our Cookies & Internet Advertising page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Look-in-the-Bag Ltd, Registered Office: Enterprise Zone, Portobello, Sheffield S1 4DP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible using the contact details given above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.